- Order number: R80-1250
- eCl@ss-Nr: with 1,5mm DIN connector
- Custom Nr: 90189084
The snoring sensor must be attached by the neck and will recording the neck vibrations with help of an piezoelectrical sensor. The recordings-patterns are be patended. Relying on vibrations rather than actually sounds will eliminate all artefacts that arise in connection with external noises. The signal is converted to an analogous electrical voltage that can be traced on a recording device, such as a physiograph or computer recording system. This voltage when amplified by the recorder, produce a clean and reliable signal of snoring behavior. No battery or interface is required. Simply plug the two safety connectors into any A/C channel of your recorder.
- Download Technische Spezifikation - Englisch
- Download Technical spezification - English
- Download Anleitung - Deutsch
- Download Instruction - English